Outback Belly Burner provides this website. You agree to comply with the following terms.
The content of the website and the products for sale are based on the author's opinions. They are provided only as an "AS IS" and 'AS AVAILABLE' basis. When searching for information about health issues, you should conduct your own research. You should also confirm any information with other sources. Before using any protocols or products on this website, it is a good idea to consult your doctor. Clickbank is the seller of this product. Clickbank and the author do not provide medical or similar professional advice or services via this website. The information is not meant to replace the advice of a licensed physician. Clickbank's sale does not constitute an endorsement of the views or any guarantee or warranty of any strategy or recommendation, treatment, action or application of advice by the author.
2. Purpose of use. This site is intended for educational purposes only. This information should not be considered as a substitute for advice from your doctor or other health care professionals. Before you begin any exercise program or other specialized nutrition program, consult your physician. Outback Belly Burner.com uses the information you give only to calculate your nutritional needs, provide meal and supplement plans, and present exercise routines. Without your consent, your personal information will never be sold or shared with any other entities. You agree to use this information only if you are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority. The benefits you receive may depend on many factors including how accurate the information you provide, your lifestyle changes, and your compliance with the program. It is your responsibility to discuss any food allergies you might have and any possible drug interactions with supplements with your doctor. You also agree to verify the ingredients of all recipes. You agree and understand that this program is not available to you if you are currently taking any medication or being treated for any condition.
3. Security and Technology Requirements. Outback Belly Burner uses SSL technology to protect the information transmitted over the Internet. To use this encryption technology, you must have certain browser capabilities.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties. Your use of the site or services is at your own risk. Site and services are provided "as-is" and "as readily available". Outback Belly Burner disclaims any warranties with respect to the website and its services. This includes any medical or health information, condition information, or fitness for any purpose or goal. Outback Belly Burner does not warrant that the services or site will meet your needs or be uninterrupted, secure or current. It also disclaims any warranty that the results obtained from the use of the services or site will be reliable or accurate. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the site, or the services in general, your only recourse is to stop using the site.
5. Health Disclaimers. This website does not make any reference to mental or physical health. It is an educational service that provides only general health information. All materials are provided "as-is" without warranty of any kind, either implied or explicit.
(i) The website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Website content should not be used as a substitute for professional, direct medical care. None of the exercises or methods (including products and services) mentioned at outbackbellyburner.com should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. This information is not meant to be used as a form of advice or treatment for anyone or any company. This website is not intended to be interpreted as a medical professional.
(ii) Health risks There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on outbackbellyburner.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. These risks are real and you should not take part in these activities if your health is poor or you have any pre-existing medical or mental conditions. Participating in these activities is a choice you make on your own, and you accept all the risks.
(iii). Accuracy, Completeness. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in outbackbellyburner.com. This website contains information only. The products and services listed are only available in the jurisdictions where they can legally be offered. The information provided does not include all information. It is only the information available.
(iv) Injuries. You agree to hold outbackbellyburner.com, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the activities discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
The claims and products made on this Site about certain products have not been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
This Site ("outbackbellyburner.com") is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. This Site contains information, products, and other content. Information that can be found on this Site or linked to from third-party sites is provided only for informational purposes. Consult a doctor or other healthcare professional for any questions or concerns regarding medical or health-related treatment or diagnosis.
This Site and any linked websites may contain information in summary form, including information about medical and health conditions, treatments, and products. This Site, including any packaging or product labels, should not be taken as a substitute to professional advice. This site does not advocate self-management of your health problems. This Site does not contain all information and may not be comprehensive. It also does not address all conditions, diseases, or treatments. If you have any questions regarding your health, contact your healthcare professional immediately. Don't ignore or delay seeking medical advice based on information found on this Site.
This Site does not contain any information that can be used to diagnose, treat or prescribe any medication. Before you start any diet or exercise program, or any medication, nutritional or herbal product, consult your healthcare professional. Different people react to different products differently. Talk to your doctor about possible interactions between medication and nutritional supplements. Site users or employees may post comments in forums. These opinions are not meant to be taken as claims or represent the views or position of this Site. Any current or past employees, Site users, or any other site user may rate products. These opinions are solely personal and not meant to replace proper medical care or advice from a qualified healthcare professional.
Before using any product, always check the packaging and product label. Customers should always check the packaging and product labels for any discrepancies. For clarifications on product labeling, packaging details, and recommendations for use, contact the manufacturer directly.
The owners of this site are not responsible for any information on this site regarding recommendations for supplements for health purposes. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated any claims or products. Dietary products cannot be used to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure disease. Before you start any diet, exercise or supplement program, consult a healthcare professional. This Site does not offer any guarantee or warranty regarding the products or services that are sold.
6. Testimonials, Case Studies, and Examples. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at outbackbellyburner.com are exceptional results, do not reflect the typical purchaser's experience, don't apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Always do your research and don't take these results as gospel. We cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions in the typical results information that we receive from manufacturers or other trusted third parties. Richard Farris, its derivatives and any other names mentioned or used on this site are a pen name to protect the authors. It is possible to be similar to Richard Farris, or any other names or derivatives. We are currently using actors and/or voices actors to portray real testimonials from customers and present our products.
7. Exclusions and Limitation on Liability
8. Refund Policy. You are fully covered by our 60-day, 100% money back return policy. To receive a refund, please follow our Shipping and Returned Policy. You can contact our retailer Clickbank for billing and refund support at https://www.clkbank.com/, or contact the vendor, Outback Belly Burner by emailing [email protected]
9. Conduct on the Site. You may not interfere with the site and services in any way that could adversely impact Outback Belly Burner, or any third party.
10. You may not resell the services. You are prohibited from offering the services to third parties. You may not use any part of the site or its services for commercial purposes or to offer third-party services.
11. Rules for children under 18 years old. This product is only for adults over 18. This website is not intended for children.
12. Intellectual Property. This service's Content is owned by Outback Belly Burner. It is also protected by the United States Copyright Act of 1996, as amended, as well the copyright laws of other nations.
13. Links. The Outback Belly Burner website contains links. These links are provided as a convenience to you and do not represent any endorsement of Outback Belly Burner in respect to the quality, reliability, or any other characteristic or feature that may be found at such linked sites. Outback Belly Burner cannot be held responsible for any injury or loss you might suffer as a result of the linked site.
14. Changes. Outback Belly Burner reserves all rights to modify these terms and conditions. All changes to this Site will be posted. Outback Belly Burner reserves all rights to modify, discontinue or add services at any time. Outback Belly Burner can terminate your access to the services at any moment without notice. The company is not liable for any modification or discontinuance. Outback Belly Burner reserves all rights to refuse service to any person at any time.
15. The entire agreement between Outback Belly Burner and you regarding the site and its services. You hereby agree to these terms and to use this site.
Outback Belly Burner and its affiliates and their respective directors and officers, as well as their employees, are released and held harmless from any liability you might experience for any adverse reaction or injury that may occur, or any other claims or damages, arising from your use the site, services, or products.